Featured Post

My TestDaF Experience

On Wednesday, 18.05.2022 I took the TestDaF at the Goethe-Institut Malaysia. In Malaysia there are only two places you can take TestDaF, eit...

Thursday, April 30, 2009

First Post

Ladies and Gentlemen,

So it's the last day of April, and this is my inaugural blog posting. Welcome to my blog. It's a place where family, friends and acquaintances can drop by to read up on stuff I've come across and feel that it's worth sharing.

My DJ-ing schedule will also be here for easy reference. To all of you who have been attending my Salsa Nights, many thanks for your continuous support! I appreciate it very much, plus all the feedback, advice and encouragement that I've received from you all this while. Remember to have fun. When you are happy, I'm happy too.

Prior to setting up this blog, I've been writing quite a fair bit in Facebook Notes, but I find it lacks both a user-friendly archiving system and a search function. So I searched around, evaluated several possibilities and decided on Blogspot as a blogging platform.

Those of you who have been following my Notes will know that I post up some opinion pieces and reminisces of experiences that may benefit people. The underlying motive is to be constructive in the long run. As time passes by, you'll find things that may be of interest to you on a variety of topics.

Thanks for reading. Catch up with you soon.

Best wishes and regards,

U Joe

1 comment:

sean kong said...

first person to comment on your blog.. welcome to blogspot