Featured Post

My TestDaF Experience

On Wednesday, 18.05.2022 I took the TestDaF at the Goethe-Institut Malaysia. In Malaysia there are only two places you can take TestDaF, eit...

Friday, July 23, 2010

Update, 23 July 2010

Been too busy to update my public blog since mid-June. Lots of work to do, and work takes priority over other matters. Gym's been good. Am currently on maintenance mode. Three to four times a week keeps the achievements the way they're supposed to be.

Salsa in KL still continues at the default hotspots. I don't have the time to dance as often as in the past. Perhaps once a fortnight I go out, and what little I know is still enough for simple social stuff. Zouk's entering the scene with a bunch of enthusiasts. It may well be the next social dance to complement salsa the way bachata has.

The more I take photos the more I realize I need to improve. When I look back at photos taken in the past few years, I gasp. If only I had the knowledge I have now. It's like life, when I reminisce on events of a decade ago, I wish I had today's mind in my then body and stayed clear of all the yun wong lou 冤枉路。What's past is past, cannot be changed, but we still can influence our future to a certain extent.

No comments: