Featured Post

My TestDaF Experience

On Wednesday, 18.05.2022 I took the TestDaF at the Goethe-Institut Malaysia. In Malaysia there are only two places you can take TestDaF, eit...

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Quit 退出

Found the following while browsing through some old notes. When, where, and who shall not be stated.

我摷緊啲舊紙嗰陣時就搵都呢啲嘢。幾時,邊度,同埋邊個, 我唔會講。

-----
On this day, I did what I should have done long ago. I quit as per stated procedure in an orderly manner. In my heart I already knew there's no way I can survive here. No point forcing myself to be somewhere where I'm already disliked, cursed at and thought of in a negative light. I sense the daggers in the air pointing at me like invisible weapons ready to drop at any time.

I should feel some relief. Yet I don't feel it.

今日我做咗我好耐以前應該做嘅嘢。我跟規矩好好地地離開呢個地方。喺我心目中我已經知道冇辦法可以喺呢度再行落去。係好唔值得監自己繼續喺個地方嚟俾人睇衰,俾人屌,仲係俾人講衰添。我感受到空中有好多好多尖刀等著時間嚟插穿我全身。

而家應該放心。但係唔會覺得噉樣喎。
-----

No comments: