Featured Post

My TestDaF Experience

On Wednesday, 18.05.2022 I took the TestDaF at the Goethe-Institut Malaysia. In Malaysia there are only two places you can take TestDaF, eit...

Saturday, June 6, 2009

God is on My Side. No! Mine Too! So How?

I was following a particular issue of interest online and looking at both sides of the story from two opposing parties.

Both parties claim they are doing the right thing.
Both parties proclaim their innocence.
Both parties believe God is on their side.
Both parties say that their version of the story is the truth.

So someone's telling lies here. Romba poyi, but who is the poyi paiyeh? I'm not acquainted with anyone involved from both parties and there's no straightforward way for me to know the plain truth.

If God is watching, what would He think? (Assuming God is male, otherwise the pronoun would be She or It.) Would He take sides or play off one party against the other just like in those ancient myths and legends?

So how? I am really confused here. Aiyoo KadavuLee!

It's sad when both parties started out with good intentions but in the course of events, many things went bad. As an outsider I better stay far away from this kind of controversies. Better stay out of these matters that bring no good to me if I get closer.

Sigh, if only it was so straightforward to do the right thing and separate truth from lies/propaganda.

No comments: