Featured Post

My TestDaF Experience

On Wednesday, 18.05.2022 I took the TestDaF at the Goethe-Institut Malaysia. In Malaysia there are only two places you can take TestDaF, eit...

Monday, January 11, 2010

How I Felt After the New Year Holidays

"It has been a totally relaxing holiday retreat so far. Swam, ate, drank, socialized with great companionship. I feel I'm getting my life back to where it should be."

That's what I wrote immediately upon reaching home on Sunday, 3 January 2010. Felt such a good feeling. Below are the "before" and "after":

Before: "Tomorrow, Thursday, 31 December 2009 is New Year's Eve. The last day of 2009. I shall avoid downtown Kuala Lumpur with all its traffic jams and human congestion. I seek a retreat from the stressful madness of rushing here and there in noisy environments."

After: "Day 3 of 365: Am back in Kaye Elle safe and sound. Had a fun-filled vacation with great companionship and good luck timing. May more good things come in the days to come."

No comments: