Featured Post

My TestDaF Experience

On Wednesday, 18.05.2022 I took the TestDaF at the Goethe-Institut Malaysia. In Malaysia there are only two places you can take TestDaF, eit...

Friday, January 22, 2010

A Struggle For Optimism

The past eleven days have been rather tumultous with lots of troublesome thoughts and knowledge of undesireable events going on within earshot. It was so disheartening that I felt drained, to say the least. Yet there were times when light shone through the darkness for a little relief.

It is never easy to talk about certain things especially when what you say can be used against you in future. It's always better to err on the side of caution in such situations. Having seen the ugly side of human nature, I do not wish to have anything to do with certain individuals.

Meanwhile it is comforting that there are a few who will stand by me in times of need. However, there will be many instances that I have to face alone. There is no other way around it. I can only hope for the best. That's called optimism.

No comments: