Featured Post

My TestDaF Experience

On Wednesday, 18.05.2022 I took the TestDaF at the Goethe-Institut Malaysia. In Malaysia there are only two places you can take TestDaF, eit...

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Notes from Malacca: Malacca

Dateline: 11:10 am, 2 January 2010
Subject: Malacca

A good morning so far. Met up with the makan gang yesterday afternoon on their sojourn to the historic city.

Managed to taste the following:
1) Tangkak Beef Noodle
2) Jonker 88 Durian Cendol
3) Ban Lee Siang Satay Celup

Didn't manage to eat at Capitol Satay Celup due to super long queue.

At night, the seven of them went out to Jonker Street pasar malam and "or chien" place. I didn't join as I felt tired and needed some sleep.

Woke up close to midnight, joined them in a chat/drink/music session before calling it a night at 3 am.

Woke up around 8:20 am to a brand new day, Day 2 of 365, Year 2010. Still carrying a healthy sense of optimism.

Felt satisfied that I did manage to reccee some of the key places on my list. Now it's a matter of scheduling. Yes, scheduling.

On Tuesday, many places of interest are closed. On Fri, Sat, Sun ...

-ends-

No comments: