Featured Post

My TestDaF Experience

On Wednesday, 18.05.2022 I took the TestDaF at the Goethe-Institut Malaysia. In Malaysia there are only two places you can take TestDaF, eit...

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cool Weather

I love cool weather. With temperatures ranging from 25 to 27 degrees Celsius for the most part, I'm glad I don't have to switch on the aircond in my room, which is the hottest part of the house I'm staying in.

Yesterday night the cooling effect reached 25 degrees as indicated by the thermometer. I believe the outdoor temperature plunged to a low of 24 at least during the hours of 5 am to 7 am.

Usually this happens during the months of November and December in Kuala Lumpur, but it's the first week of January now. Must be the rain water cooling effect and clouds that keep out the scorching rays of the sun.

In contrast, February is known to be a dry month and the time around Chinese New Year is often hot and dry. Whenever I look back at previous CNYs, I recall heat everywhere. So I'm gonna enjoy the cool weather while it lasts.

2 comments:

sneexe said...

It's the changing global weather patterns!

Kathleen said...

It's the changing global weather conditions!