Featured Post

My TestDaF Experience

On Wednesday, 18.05.2022 I took the TestDaF at the Goethe-Institut Malaysia. In Malaysia there are only two places you can take TestDaF, eit...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Grandpa Appeared In My Dream (2nd Time)

Yesterday night (should be the pre-dawn hours of Tuesday 11.1.11) my late 公公 appeared in my dream. The atmosphere was one of Chinese New Year celebration with gatherings, red colour and people chatting. He sat on a chair while chatting with well-wishers. He looked happy. He wore his usual spectacles and surprisingly he had more hair on his head just like how he looked like in his early 50s. Didn't manage to talk to him but we made eye contact, then I woke up. 11.1.11 is the 296th day since he passed away, and 23 days before the first day of Chinese New Year.

No comments: