Featured Post

My TestDaF Experience

On Wednesday, 18.05.2022 I took the TestDaF at the Goethe-Institut Malaysia. In Malaysia there are only two places you can take TestDaF, eit...

Friday, May 1, 2009

Di Pintu Mahligai (At the Palace Door)

Music Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz2ZE16PFqw

Title: Di Pintu Mahligai (At the Palace Door)
Kumpulan: Iklim (lead singer Saleem)

Di dalam kesunyian
Kurasa gelombangnya
Menyintaimu satu kewajipan
Tapi tak terluah dengan perkataan

(In the middle of silence
I feel waves surrounding me
For me to love you is an obligation
But until now I haven't said the magic words)


Tika fajar menyinsing
Kusentuh sinar kasih
Dari matamu dekat dan terasing
Aku menanti singkapan tabir cinta
Aku menanti saat menjadi nyata

(Sunrise comes and breaks the dawn
Rays of love I touch with care
Near and far away from your gentle eyes
I wait for the curtains of love to open up
I wait for the seconds to become reality)


( 3 )
Kesunyian ini terlalu indah
Walaupun pahit untuk menelan
Walaupun pedih sanggupku tahan
Dan kurelakannya

(This silence is oh so beautiful
Although too bitter to be swallowed
Even though it hurts I still endure pain
I endure willingly)


Puteri di pintu mahligai
Kulihat kasihmu melambai
Walaupun jauh tapi jelas
Jiwaku menyentuh jiwamu

(Princess at the palace door
I see you waving to me with love
Far away but it is so clear
That your soul already touches mine)


Puteri di pintu mahligai
Nyatakan segala impian
Sambutlah tangan sambutlah
Semoga terlepas segala siksaan

(Princess at the palace door
Tell me all about your greatest dreams
Take my hand, take my hand
We shall be free from all the suffering)


( ulang dari 3 ) ( repeat from 3)

Dengan sayap impian
Ingin terbang ke sana
Membawa cinta sebesar dunia
Apa jua milikku dan kutahu
Hanya untukmu

(With the wings of dreams to be
Wishing to fly over there
Carrying a love as great as the world
That which is mine and I already know for sure
Only for you)

1 comment:

Shih-gian Lee said...

Man, I forgot a lot of Bahasa Malaysia. I got to relearn it again. Hopefully, not too painful.